Funeral




I attended a funeral when I was back in hometown, it's been a while since i attend any local funeral and all this while I actually wanted to ask more about my grandma's funeral because I was only 4 years old back then. Although no one would reveal much from my hint I manage to unveil one important moment:

I did cry the day before the funeral

one of the mystery solved ... I believed I was shocked by the incident of the passed away of my granny and clearly remember i did not cry on the day of her funeral. Her dead has a huge impact on me, on my personality, character and the way I think. Some would argue that what can a 4 years old kid remember but believe me, I remember her gentleness, her warmth, her acceptance of me that I yearned so much growing up.

I have so many things to tell you yet you have been taken away from me.

I miss you so much.

No comments: