Breakthrough 突破

LC-A+RL Roll 38.12
For the past 12 months, it has been a roller coaster ride for me physically, emotionally, and mentally. I can only thank God that he has seen me through the circumstances, drawing from the strength that i can only have because of who He is.

I know I haven't been faithful towards Him,
skipping church, missing cell and committing sins I admit them all,
but He is faithful and loving God,
I can feel His hand that is holding mine,
guiding me along every time i asked for help.

Dear Father, I can only thank you and praise you for what you have done in my life.
Thank you for healing my mom, thank you for seeing me through my studies,
thank you being with us in our relationship, thank you for people you place around me,
and thank you for loving me.

Camera: LC-A+
Film: LomofilmPack X-Pro Chrome 100ASA/36 [X PRO]